Scout Leader Tools
- Annual Charter Agreement
- Scout leaders need to fill out this form and reapply every year. More information below.
- Trading Post Unit Account Form
- This form allows a Unit to have an account on file that can be funded by the unit and used for unit purchases in the Trading Post. The unit designates who is authorized to use the account with this form.
- ScoutLink Website
- A social networking site for Scouts around the world to engage with other Scouts.
- ScoutLink provides text chat through our Webchat/IRC network and Discourse forum, gaming on our Minecraft server, voice chat on TeamSpeak, and Communications through Ham Radio networks.
- Unit Service Hour Reporting Website
- Please enter your service hours monthly or quarterly.
- Directions on how to enter service hours
- Silver Beaver Nomination Form – Due Jan. 31. Send to: email@example.com
- North Star Nomination Form – Due Jan. 31. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- District Award of Merit Nomination Form – Due Dec. 31. Send to: email@example.com for Sierra Nevada and Great Basin Districts or firstname.lastname@example.org for Zephyr and Scoutreach Districts.
- Rolling application dates vary by district. If an application misses the current deadline, it can be considered for the next year.
- National Eagle Scout Association Scholarship
- If you are an Eagle Scout and are looking for college financial aid, apply here!
Other Scouts BSA Program Resources
- Program Updates – https://www.scouting.org/topics/program-updates/program-updates-scouts-bsa/
- Scouts BSA Roundtable Breakouts – https://www.scouting.org/commissioners/roundtable-support/roundtable-planning-resources/#bsaSBSABreakout
- Scouting.org Program Resources Page – https://www.scouting.org/programs/scouts-bsa/resources/
- Scouting’s Barriers to Abuse FAQ – https://www.scouting.org/health-and-safety/yp-faqs/
- ScoutBook – https://www.scouting.org/resources/scoutbook/
Inclusion of Special Needs in Scouts BSA Program
- Special Needs and Disabilities – Serving Scouts with Disabilities – https://www.scouting.org/resources/disabilities-awareness/
- The Inclusion Toolbox – https://ablescouts.org/toolbox/
- Able Scouts – https://ablescouts.org/
- Guide to Advancement – https://www.scouting.org/programs/scouts-bsa/advancement-and-awards/resources/
- Individual Scout Advancement Plan – https://www.scouting.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/11.5.0.021.pdf